St. Katherine of Siena Parish has enlisted Parish Giving to provide its members with the opportunity to use Electronic Funds Transfer as an alternative method for giving. The Program is free of charge for parishioners.
Parish Giving allows participants to donate a recurring contribution that is automatically transferred from your checking or savings account, or even credit card, on a monthly basis, and you select your own billing date. This Program can be utilized for your Sunday contributions as well as any Holy Day collection and all Archdiocesan collections.
The use of EFT is not only time saving and convenient for you, but also allows our Parish to realize a more consistent level of support. By signing up for Parish Giving, you will know that you are doing your part to support the Parish even at times you are not able to physically present to celebrate with the Parish Community.
Some of the significant enhancements to the site as of November, 2013 are:
- PayNow - this feature allows a one-time user to create a payment or contribution without having to setup an account. A regular Parish giving user will also have the ability to make a one-time instant payment.
- Recurring Annual Payments - Now you can set up a recurring Annual payment for collections that in the past had to be renewed each year
- Enhanced Pledge/Tuition Modules - These modules have been upgraded to provide multiple ways of completing Tuition payments or fulfilling Pledges. Additionally there is a new Down payment feature to allow the user the option to make a down payment on their Tuition/Pledge.
- Greater Editing Functionality - All available contributions appear in one drop-down menu making selection more seamless. All your current contributions are editable either in the listing grid or the Details box that accompanies each contribution.
- Multiple Billing Accounts - you can assign different credit cards or bank accounts to different contributions, creating greater financial flexibility
Parish Giving has also updated the FAQs that appear on the website (click here for the full text of frequently asked questions), which detail answers to the most commonly asked questions. As always please feel free to contact Parish Giving by phone(866-307-7140) or email email@example.com.